- Last Activity:
- Sep 16, 2017
- Jul 14, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Glenn was last seen:
- Sep 16, 2017
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- About You:
- Life Long Hunter, Own Thomas Bland & Sons Gunamers Ltd. and Woodcock Hill Inc.
- I am a:
- Hunting consultant
- Other (hunting industry)
- Member of:
- NRA Life member, SCI Life member, Rowland Ward Member
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- My favorite African country:
- Zimbabwe, Zambia, Numibia, South Africa
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Elephant, Cape Buffalo, Lion, Hippo, Puku, Chobi Bushbuck, Grey Duiker, Blue & Black Wildebeast, Impala, Klipspringer, Greysbuck, Red Lechway, All variety of Springbuck, Steinbuch, Warthog, Oryx, GreaterKudu, Cape Kudu.
- My best African Trophy:
- They are all favorites and I do not shoot for record books thus have never measured any, fortunately all have been very representative and satisfying.
- My favorite African trophies:
- The Buffalo, it is like a drug, one cannot get enough.
- My preferred weapon(s):
Custom .416 Ruger with Mauser action, 26 inch barrel.
Sabatti .470 Nitro Express adjusted to fit myself.
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- Nightforce, they take a beating and keep on functioning. Superb reasonably priced optics.
- Gear I cannot live without:
- The proper ammunition for the job as well as great binoculars and scopes (when used).
- My best hunting tip:
- First realize that a properly fitting rifle may well save you life one day then practice with the rifle and ammunition you are going to use especially on dangerous game until you are 110% ready to go!
- My other interests:
Shooting Driven Birds in Scotland, Grouse, Woodcock & Quail hunting.