Intro myself

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hello, I'm Ray B, resident of Washington State, USA. I'm in the process of purchasing a CZ550 404 Jeffery and stumbled onto this site while searching for loading data. The nearest that I got to Africa was Southeast Asia about 50 years ago, but I've had friends that have been there for both safaris and business. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Welcome Ray, hopefully you can make it one day to Africa.

Welcome Ray. The 404 is a real classic.

Welcome to AH! Great rifle to buy for Africa.

There are several 404 lovers on AH.

Welcome.

Welcome to AH Ray! Glad to you joined our community.

Welcome to AH Ray! Hope you will join in the discussions.

Welcome to the group Ray. You should be able to find whatever you need know right here.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome Ray, fine choice in a rifle/chambering, hope you get to introduce it to the dark continent one day. Regardless whether your interest lies in Africa hunting or you're a gun crank, there is plenty to enjoy of both here!
Cheers,
Cody

and ray,you will be going to africa,bet your life on it.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Hi Ray, that rifle has to go to Africa.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Ray.You are about to take your first steps towards a African safari by buying your rifle.Thats a very nice piece of hardware.

Regards

Welcome to AH Ray

Welcome to AH Ray!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.