ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With Ivory Trail Safaris?

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm very close to booking a hunt with them and I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with them? I have been in communication with the owner Philip Smythe and have spoken with him on the phone and he seems like a great guy. Very interested in making sure he is up front about everything best I can tell. If anyone has any experience with them lst me know. I plan to hunt buffalo and Kudu in June of 2022.

I have never hunted with him. I have read a couple of hunt reports over the years and I believe they are quite reputable. I suspect you will have a great hunt. I expect that someone else will chime in with more direct info.
Bruce

I did book the bunt and I wanted to send this up to and see if anyone has hunted with him
I actually am waiting to get in touch with them. I am trying to get a leopard hunt secured 2-3 years out. It is between Phillip and Nathan at Bullet Safaris.

I spoke with Nathan as well. He seemed like a good guy. He is from Missouri not far from where I live. I ended up booking with Phillip for buffalo and Kudu but it seems he is supposed.to be the go to guy gor cats.

Not trying to put a damper on anything. Just figured it would be good to know what is going on.

That is terrible. Thanks for giving me a heads up. Phillip is a great guy and I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shay778767

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.