ZIMBABWE: Bad Hunt With Shingani Safaris

Hi Sanette. CAustin has a valid point. Your type of post is not beneficial to Shingani Safaris. This is the 2nd time a thread questioning them has come up here. This thread has at least 2 unhappy clients. Your post was too sure they could never do anything wrong. Unfortunately it appears that some folks aren't happy with how things have been handled by Shingani Safaris. Their being suspended from SCI doesn't help either. Your welcome to hunt with them. My $$ are too hard earned to take a chance. Too many good PH's that don't have this kind of controversy. Bruce

If there is any "crap" being spewed I think you seem to be the most likely source. I will never spend a nickel with these characters.

I have been hunting with Shingani Safaris twice. Once in 2007 and this May. I would not go with another outfitter, we had a great time. The accomdations were great, the staff was wonderful and the food was amazing. Every animal we shot were tremendous trophies. Our shipment is already here from our trip this May with all the animals we shot. Riaan is a very family oriented man and just a great person. He is not only our outfitter for Africa, but will be a lifelong friend.

New member and first post. Glad to have you here. Obviously you were taken care of much better than some others....... Bruce

New member and first post. Glad to have you here. Obviously you were taken care of much better than some others....... Bruce
We were treated very well. No bias, this is just our experience with Shingani

Well being an outfitter myself it sounds like he doesn't run a very good business. Though I only operate here in the states I can assure you I am not going to sell hunts that I cannot make good on. Any outfitter to do so is unethical. It's one thing to have game and just not get it done. That's hunting. But to sell a sable hunt where there are none, that should cost a fella his license.

Another new member with only two posts and both on this thread!

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire:whistle::whistle::whistle:;)

I think you have that exactly right Enysse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois