Zim in 2010

Mike70560

AH elite
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
1,149
Location
Delcambre, LA
Media
160
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
7
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Republic of Congo, Canada
We are now booked for Zimbabwe!!!! My wife and I are leaving February 26, 2010 to hunt Bull elephant, tuskless elephant, and plainsgame. We are hunting with Mokore Safaris. Zayne van der Merwe and Neil Duckworth will be our PH/cameraman. I plan on bringing my .470 Nitro Krieghoff double for elephant, .375 H & H CZ505 (from American Hunting Rifles), and a CZ 9.3 by 62 for Plainsgame for my wife. We will be there for 3 weeks.

I am also looking forward to visiting a high school friend from Louisiana who has lived in Zim since she graduated from college.
 
That sounds like an awesome trip.

Remember to take lots of photos and to share the adventure when you are back on line.
 
We are now booked for Zimbabwe!!!! My wife and I are leaving February 26, 2010 to hunt Bull elephant, tuskless elephant, and plainsgame. We are hunting with Mokore Safaris. Zayne van der Merwe and Neil Duckworth will be our PH/cameraman. I plan on bringing my .470 Nitro Krieghoff double for elephant, .375 H & H CZ505 (from American Hunting Rifles), and a CZ 9.3 by 62 for Plainsgame for my wife. We will be there for 3 weeks.

I am also looking forward to visiting a high school friend from Louisiana who has lived in Zim since she graduated from college.


I envy you! ;)

The Duckworths are one of the very best, then you throw Zayne in the mix, what a treat!

Which concession are you and your wife hunting?

By all means, please post you pic and some video footage when you get back.

Have a wonderful and safe trip.
 
We hunted with Zayne in the Selous last year and enjoyed a great trip.

This time we are hunting bull elephant near Ghonazerou. We will then move to Mokore in the Save Conservancy for tuskless and plainsgame.

The jess will be thick and green, I think it will make the ideal elephant hunt but it little difficult to see plainsgame.

We are excited at the prospect of interacting with the villagers, something we were unable to do in the Selous.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,187
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top