AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
Does anyone have experience with these scopes? I’m waiting to get my hands on a 300H&H, and am looking at the 3x12 with recticle 60.

Just wondering how these stack up with scopes in the similar price points. Or if anyone has any other recommendations.

Nothing?
Also looking at Meostar R1 or R2 or swaro z6i.

I have 2 - both the 4-16x44 model, with the ZBr ballistic reticle and exposed windage turret. For the money I don’t think they can be beaten - accurate and repeatable dialling (if that’s your thing) and crisp, clear glass. I don’t hunt much at dusk or dawn though so can’t comment on low light capability.

Ive got a Conquest V4 3-9x44 on a .270 Mauser 98....

Its been an excellent optic at the price point in my opinion.. I'd gladly buy another one if I were currently in need...

Ive got a Conquest V4 3-9x44 on a .270 Mauser 98....

Its been an excellent optic at the price point in my opinion.. I'd gladly buy another one if I were currently in need...

That’s what I was thinking! I just wasn’t sure how it stacked up on that price point

I have a V4 4-16x50 on my .223 and love it. I know it's not a heavy recoiling rifle but I have never had to rezero. Very crisp clear optic and great value for money in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois