Xmas came early!!!

wschorp

Reaction score
Last July my wife and I got married in S. Africa and decided to hunt the week after our wedding. We hunted with Abrie Arlow from Pronk Jag. I posted about the hunt and posted some pictures on AH after we returned. We had a great trip overall.

The taxidermist that we used in S. Africa, messed up some paperwork, then moved office locations and was hit by a freak hail storm. I could go on for hours about the problems we had.......I must give credit where credit is due; if you ever want to hunt in South Africa with a top notch PH, hunt with Abrie Arlow. He tracked down my skins, went on multiple occasions to speak with the taxidermist and finally got everything worked out. Because of this I have already booked another hunt with him. (we will be using a different taxidermist!) I can not articulate how impressed I am with the level of service he provided!!!

Just picked this up from the Houston Tx Airport!

Attachments

• IMAG1397.jpg
    IMAG1397.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 158
Merry Christmas!

Congrats on getting them home.

Taxidermy and shipping the bane of African Safari trophies.

Glad yours made it home.

Congrats, its great when a reputable PH sticks up for his client. Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross