WTB swift A frame 9.3 (.366)

Floridanative

New member
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarasota Florida USA
Member of
SCI, WSF, NWTF, QF, PF
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Canada, Mexico
I am heading back to Africa this fall. This spring I acquired a Sauer 100 field ethos in 9.2x62. I am quite smitten with the gun and would like to take it with me to use where appropriate. I have never taken anything but swift A frame bullets with me on safari outside of solids. After speaking to nice folks at swift it seems unlikely they will have a run on any 366 bullets this year. They appear to be out of stock at US retailers. I was hoping someone on here might have a box or two to spare. Either 250 or 286 grain as I figure beggars cannot be choosy. Glad to do a straight sale or trade other reloading supplies or ammo. These are not for resale just to load and use later this fall in Africa. Appreciate any help and thanks
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,007
Members
168,789
Latest member
MarianoCol
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top