WTB or rent the Bodington on Buffalo DVD

A.Sharpe

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
14
Website
www.sharpeknives.com
Media
6
Hunted
USA , including Alaska
Title pretty much say's it all. I am looking for the Boddington on Buffalo DVD's. I'm saving for my first Buffalo hunt so all extra funds are going there. Just thought maybe I could get a used copy. I'd even be willing to rent them for a week. From what I have heard they are great video's
Thanks Andy
 
I've got the first Boddington on Buffalo, Boddington on Leopard, and Boddington on Elephant. $20 each, or all three for $50.
Tom Murphy
Las Vegas, NV
tfmurphy3@yahoo.com
 
Yeah. Much as I dislike PayPal ...

You interested in any other African videos?

Mark Sullivan - Death by Double Rifle
Jack Brittingham's - Quest for African Big Game
Jack Brittingham's - Tanzania Adventures
Johan Calitz - Big Botswana Tuskers

Same prices - all four for $70.

BTW: I hunted elephant with Johan Calitz in Botswana. Partially because of his video.

WARNING - These videos WILL cost you money and find you a ruined, broken man surrounded by animal skins, tusks and hides. BE WARNED - It happened to me.

And I don't regret a damn cent!
 
I can see how that could happen. My main interest is Buffalo. I have always wanted to hunt them. I had a serious back injury and life has became more important to me than possessions . As soon as the Dr's release me "I'm Africa bound"
OH Yes you have money
 
You have a PM.
 

Attachments

  • Africa 1a.jpg
    Africa 1a.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 204
Anyone else selling used "Boddington on Buffalo" DVDs I & II ? I too am interested in buying...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,268
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top