Want To Buy 458 LOTT BRASS

David jr

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 12, 2025
Messages
103
Reaction score
183
Location
Regina New Mexico
Media
3
Member of
Life NRA Life SASS
Hunted
United States
Looking to buy 458 lott brass
1 time fired or new norma brass , barnes , federal nickel
I have plenty of Hornady brass on hand
 
I thank all that responding to my WTB 458 lott brass

I was able too filling my want list very quickly , still waiting on the two 458 lott's custom rifles to be completed.
Still recovering from back surgery about 60 days before I can start shooting the big stuff .

Thank you for the quick response
David Jr
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,206
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top