Would you like a Cigar?

Enjoying a Monti Signature Espada on this wonderful evening :)

0CCAEA93-2701-4A89-AF0D-BA497320AF09.jpeg
 
Back from Zancudo Lodge in Costa Rica. Another fabulous week. Great food, fishing and cigars.
IMG_4583.JPG

Our renovated cigar lounge.
IMG_0152.JPG

Another fabulous week of marlin, dorado, sailfish and tuna.
IMG_0972.JPG

A once in a lifetime 500lb black marlin by one of our guys. Only 4-5 caught a season here.
IMG_4680.JPG

The crew!
IMG_4371.JPG

A double on sailfish
IMG_4674.JPG

One of the 80 My Father, Comacho and Oliva that lost their lives last week!

Truly and incredible week! Pura vida!
 
Gents this is an outstanding deal
 
Smoking one of my last Camacho Clasico, which are no longer made. :(

920403CF-4F5D-49FF-B5D0-3EB80A8C6193.jpeg
 
This cigar is appropriate for tonight's shit show

977C8A23-E9D1-459B-AB7E-1B8E8D500082.jpeg
 
Life is good in Middle Georgia :)

5DBC087D-B7D5-4551-A2E6-7C737B124AFB.jpeg
 
86 degrees on March 2nd. Ugh! I like the cooler weather. I think I live in the wrong area....LOL.
A month from now, Im heading up to the lake for 4 days, for my 60th birthday mini vacay. A couple weeks of warm weather before then, and the fishing should be darn good.

Enjoying a A.J Fernandez Bellas Artes to end the day.
IMG_20220302_161756203.jpg
 
That is quite a haul of super premiums. Is that the Davidoff mystery sampler you posted? If so, you were right, that it's a great deal
Yes it is the one I posted. The Padron in my opinion is better, it has bigger cigars than the Davidoff. But for what I paid, I’m not complaining. :)
 
Caldwell The King is Dead :)

EF68284D-A0D3-4464-8374-614FD59421F2.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,031
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top