Would you like a Cigar?

Enjoying a Macanudo Inspirado

2D60E039-B090-4710-9659-9B3A045CF4D8.jpeg

I kinda feel sorry for Auburn.....getting pounded by Bamma

Pedermo Champagne

First time with this very popular cigar. I must say I didn't enjoy this at all. Started out with a big bite the 1st 15 minutes and settled down a bit. I didn't get the nutty creamy mellow flavors - just a stale cigar with a bite. I can think of several other similar cigars that I enjoy significantly more. To each their own though

Finally got my order in. Good thing, because the humidor is empty.
Of the many things i bought, I finally found what I was looking for, in a bundle of these Nicaraguan Maduro premium factory overruns. $2.00 each, in a bundle of 20. These don't come with a band, and they won't tell you what premium maker they come from, as they probably have an agreement with the Factory. Pretty darn good for the .
Also a little free swag, in a Xikar torch.

I even managed to snag a 10 pack of MF Le Bijou's, that somehow managed to escape the clutches of Brother Mort.
IMG_20201130_175257281.jpeg
IMG_20201130_174107332.jpeg

I'm glad you finally tried those Nicaraguan seconds. A while back, I think I posted a small review on them. They are my go to cigars for mowing (I know you don't have grass to worry about...LOL!!!!), or doing yard work. :)

I'm glad you finally tried those Nicaraguan seconds. A while back, I think I posted a small review on them. They are my go to cigars for mowing (I know you don't have grass to worry about...LOL!!!!), or doing yard work. :)
LOL. No mowing, but yard work just the same.
I've been searching far and wide for the Ashton maduro 2nds, that my local shop was carrying for $5. But no luck. These are pretty good, with a little more kick then the Ashton. I'm curious as to who makes them?

I know it, but they wont tell you, or give you a hint on who makes them. They have very good taste, and I can see why they did not passed as "premium", but for $2 a stick, I try not to be too picky on them. They are full body, and earthy, like most Nicaraguan cigars. Can't go wrong for the price. LOL!!!

I will definitely buy more of them. After the sale cigarpage had, they are sold out right now.

Blind Man Bluff???

I like all the Caldwell series, they are very good smokes, and they don't break the bank either. Excellent choice.

I've had a bunch of these from my local shop. They charge just over $10 a stick. Got these for $60 for 10.
My other favorite Caldwell, is the King is Dead. Had one last weekend.

We had our first light dusting of snow, which brought out a good evening of MF Le Bijou, followed by a Hoyo De Monterrey, and. Camacho Red. Love just sitting on the porch with the crisp air and the propane heater and reading up on all my AH friends!

We get snow in the desert valley once in a blue moon. Mountains will get plenty.

The same with us here in GA. If we get any snow, our cities will shut down. Oh and you better get milk & bread, because if need some, you will not find any. Just like the toilette paper mastery. LMAO!!!!!

Oops, I meant to say toilette paper mystery. :( LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.