Would you like a Cigar?

My Father La Opulencia

My first time having this and it won't be the last. The first 1/3 was a very raisony with light cocoa. The 2nd 1/3 was similar with a very light pepper taking the lead. The last third got a little hot and bitter so I called it.

It was def an unexpected flavor profile. I wish it wasn't so windy and I could have enjoyed it more. With my intermediate experience, I would say top 5 for me

IMG_2033.JPG

Another unique smoke by Oscar Valladares. The “2012” was a very pleasant surprise. A box pressed smoke with toasty, nutty smoke with a hint of fruit. Burned well with full of smoke, down to a teeny weenie nub. Great smoke after a day of yard work and football. Titan Up!

View attachment 369438
Another unique smoke by Oscar Valladares. The “2012” was a very pleasant surprise. A box pressed smoke with toasty, nutty smoke with a hint of fruit. Burned well with full of smoke, down to a teeny weenie nub. Great smoke after a day of yard work and football. Titan Up!
I'm a Viking fan, and I don't like you anymore

What I smoked this weekend. Pigs Privada and an AVO Nicaragua

03BC0B8C-659C-44D5-9080-CCE4D03C7417.jpeg

12EB69B0-FF57-49E4-B71D-25E65AD7BD2C.jpeg

Psyko Seven - Good smoke! Started out with quite a bit of pepper but about 1/3 way in got flavors of earth, cocoa...maybe?? Enjoyed it.
Psyko Seven.jpg

I need to stop typing on my phone without my glasses. LMAO!!!!! I typed Liga and for some strange reason my autocorrect thought I was trying to say pig?

I need to stop typing on my phone without my glasses. LMAO!!!!! I typed Liga and for some strange reason my autocorrect thought I was trying to say pig?
And here I thought you were drinking and typing.......lol.

View attachment 369629
A good solid Montecristo I smoke yesterday after a successful spearfishing session.

Very nice!

This is a cigar I'd like to try myself, but they're a lot of money in the UK to take a punt sight unseen. How would you describe the flavour? I understand they're meant to be fuller bodied than most of the Montecristo range?

Thanks!
Al.

Camacho American Barrel Aged

7CEFED9A-6AE6-4EDE-A36F-8C351F2D5F15.jpeg

Another new smoke for Uncle Morty. A vendor gave me these, a La Flor Dominicana 1994 Mambo. A ver full smoke cigar, starts off with lots of earthy, peppery smoke. The middle third is very tasty with hints of coffee and spice and quite smooth. Still working on the final third as this is a 7 inch cigar and going on well into the 45 min mark. Excellent with a cup of Joe watching MNF on the porch on a 56 deg F night! Perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
I-man smoking an Oliva Melanio, waiting for 9PM.

1A0A1445-BB14-47F2-BF22-C422BC388AD5.jpeg

Me too, I hope Trump eats him alive .

I’ve like Toranos for many years. The Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 is one of my favorites.

Me too, I hope Trump eats him alive .

I’ve like Toranos for many years. The Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 is one of my favorites.
I like them as well. I bought a couple 5 packs in my last order.

Even if Trump wipes the floor with Biden, you know the Liberal media will declare Biden the winner. They never fail to elevate losers.

For sure. Let’s get ready to rumble!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois