Would you like a Cigar?

Enchantment specially

Arturo Fuente Cigars Anejo No. 77 Shark Maduro, unusual and very appreciated

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2970.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

@Brent in Az, you only get those from you cigar shop, or have you ordered on line. If on line, pls let me know where. You can PM me if secret source.

@Brent in Az, you only get those from you cigar shop, or have you ordered on line. If on line, pls let me know where. You can PM me if secret source.
Ha - if your sharing a source I'm all ears too! (y) Checked a few online sources but could only find one model.

I normally buy the good stuff from my local shop. Sometimes I get 5 packs from CI. A lot of My Father stuff is getting a little scarce . Cigars International have been having big delays in getting orders out, and there have been many unhappy customers with what's going on. I'm sticking to my local shop until things get back to normal CI increased prices on the Le Bijou by about $20 a box..

Last edited:
I have had to branch out on my list of online vendors as the holes in specific cigar lines are more numerous than holes in Swiss cheese. That being said, this thread has been a wealth of information for new cigars to try, and new places to buy. Thanks to all who have posted your fav’s and where to get them!

PS Haven’t looked lately but Mike’s Cigars on line had the MF Le Bijou if anyone looking. I got my five boxes so I am covered for a few weeks ;) :0

Some of the online Cigar retailers have been in a bit of a tailspin lately with what's going on. I've seen a bunch of unhappy Cigars International customers waiting over 2 weeks to get an order delivered. Many customer service complaints as well. My last order with CI, I paid for 2 day shipping. Received the order 6 days later.

CI, hasn't been offering the good deals that I have received over the last year. I'm sticking to my local shop for the time being.

Not sure how Central America has been affected by the Covid, and economic repercussions.? Many of those factories have 50-100 cigar rollers in big rooms.

Not sure how Central America has been affected by the Covid, and economic repercussions.? Many of those factories have 50-100 cigar rollers in big rooms.

They have all been hit hard...

Nicaragua and Honduras both have had a lot of cases (as have other neighboring non cigar producing countries like Guatemala and Panama).. and most of the Central American countries have locked down a lot of businesses and industries..

Some of the big factories like Drew Estate and Don Pepins factory in Esteli are huge.. with a couple of hundred bunchers and rollers sitting shoulder to shoulder in a large open room.. the other parts of the factories are equally crowded.. for example, the last time I was at the DE factory, there were about a dozen artists designing and building everything from decorative ash trays to cigar box logos in a couple of rooms that were probably 12x16..

It isn’t overly cramped in most of the factories I’ve been in.. but there certainly isn’t enough room for everyone to get 6’ apart... it’s more like 18” :)

Capping off the work week with a, La Aroma de Cuba Immensa.

The La Aroma de Cuba line are good smokes, at a user friendly price point.
IMG_20200702_181048571.jpeg

Herrera Esteli Maduro. 90 point rating

Brazilian Mata Fina Maduro wrapper.
IMG_20200703_165355002.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!