Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_2222.jpeg
 
What is one or two cigars that you would say is highly underrated? This question is for anyone that reads it.
 
Two cigars that I smoke frequently that may be considered as underrated, and don't get much attention.
View attachment 780816
View attachment 780819
I think the Bolivars (Non-Cuban) are an excellent buy.

They smoke as well as a $30 cigar for dramatically less!

I still have some of the Cuban Bolivars and think they are spectacular. But even if you can find them, who can afford them these days!
 
What is one or two cigars that you would say is highly underrated? This question is for anyone that reads it.
My Fathers Cigars are very fair priced for excellent cigars.

Jose Pepín García has a fantastic cigar resume coming out of Cuba many years ago. From that he has continued with these cigars all at a very fair price point.
 
I love the Andalusian bull! It’s my favorite LFD behind the double ligero digger that they make.
I love the Double Ligero (when I have 2-2 1/2 hours to enjoy a great cigar)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DWB
@Frederik and I went down to KZN last weekend to host a full on BASA Big Bore Shoot for the guys down there...

Fred turned 50 end of June and I had bought us proper big 7x70 Don Kiki Barber Poles for his bday which I unfortunately missed...

So we had them down that side over a braai with our host Mr Shanana (Henning) himself.

The photo was taken the night before and someone dubbed us the "A-team"....

And so it just happened that the three of us took all 3 top spots for the day.... and a little AI fun got the pic looking like this

file_00000000d22881f4bbebee5aa2e7018d.png
 
These smoke very nicely for around $7-$10 a stick if you buy a box. Hard to beat for the money. Nothing complex nothing to tasty but good enough.

IMG_7733.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,017
Members
169,684
Latest member
inpucnecat1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top