Would you like a Cigar?

Georgia handled Auburn with authority.

The Vols are up 14-3 over Arkansas. Something tells me Uncle Morty is happy

Texas Tech vs. Arizona coming up at 8. The Wildcats will have their hands full in that game.
 
CAO BX3, haven’t smoked one of these in a while. Great smoke
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3819.jpeg
    IMG_3819.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
Me and @DWB are going to try these bad boys out tommorow suerly hope they won't dissapoint.
Its alsmot Traduition now @DWB comes over to sleep over so that we can shoot BASA the next day as he has a 3 - 3 1/2 drive each way talk about dedication to shooting Big Bores.

Santa-Bras-3.jpg
Santa-Bras-1.jpg
Santa-Bras-2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Frederik, how far are you from Joburg? Next time I'm in the area, I'll let you know, maybe we could meet and smoke a cigar around the fire. (y)
 
@Frederik, how far are you from Joburg? Next time I'm in the area, I'll let you know, maybe we could meet and smoke a cigar around the fire. (y)
40 minutes from OR Tambo
 
Sweet, I maybe in the area next Jun, and most likely be staying at Africa Sky. I'll let you know. We can swap lion stories while we smoke cigars. :ROFLMAO:
 
Very nice! Do you know if the Tabacco used on those cigars is grown in South Africa?
 
Well it’s shaping up to be a good Friday evening ! I haven’t tried this whiskey before.
IMG_1063.jpeg
 
Only $9300 a box, for you Millionaires out there.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,195
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top