World record Sable.....with a Spear!

Good video. That is one sharp spear.

Amazing. Any idea where it was hunted?

Unfortunately, the short article didn't name a location.

Amazing. Any idea where it was hunted?

Im sure in fenced SouthAfrica where else.
Or would you allow your client, to sit 18 days alone in a tree,hey on the ground and elephants and lions arround, like in wild Africa ?
And accidental a world record was under my tree.
A story for my grandmother when they say this was in Moz or Zimb.
Foxi

I have seen plenty of Tim Wells videos, it's one way to kill animal.

What's the deal with them saying "black sable"....... Is there a green sable?????

@gizmo , surely you should know by now, green sable are only found in Greenland....

What's the deal with them saying "black sable"....... Is there a green sable?????

Never heard of the color Sabe slam?

Very popular... why color springbok going down in price.

Isn't calling a Sable black, some kind of racism? Lets ask a Liberal.:ROFLMAO:

Brunette Sable must be the politically correct option

Very impressive sable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJweasel77

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.