Woodleigh Loading Manual

wyattcm95

AH veteran
Joined
Jul 29, 2024
Messages
112
Reaction score
128
Location
Lane Ok
Hope everyone is having a good one! I’d like to find a Woodleigh manual and would like to get some other books from them. I haven’t had any luck getting ahold of them via the phone or email for the last couple weeks. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
 
Interesting, they are usually pretty responsive.
I think the manual is available.
Pm me if you like.
 
Ravens Rock Precision is supposed to import bullets and reloading manuals sometime this year.
 
Had a bit of a run on those manuals today thanks to the Africa Hunting community.
Grant.
I will be keen for some Woodleigh 7mmPPSP when they become available
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top