Woodleigh Bullets

Are you sure about rebuilding ? They claim here in Oz that they weren't going to. What you got would have been on the ship at the time of the fire.

Yes that is true on the current inventory. The nice lady at Huntingtons said that it was announced at the shot show that they would be rebuilding.

I’ve have three different stories.
1 they are reopening, heard this from a friend who attends the shot show, he spoke directly to the owner.
2) not reopening, read this on the web, must be true
3) from Huntington, Nosler ( I believe this is this is correct company) is going to make the woodleighs

Huntington's called and said twoWoodleigh bullets I asked for a year or more ago were now in stock. I didn't ask the price, just stocked up on 440 grains .500 bpe and 300 grains for the .405 Winchester. Really nice to take note when I called and keep the the note months later and call.

Huntington's called and said twoWoodleigh bullets I asked for a year or more ago were now in stock. I didn't ask the price, just stocked up on 440 grains .500 bpe and 300 grains for the .405 Winchester. Really nice to take note when I called and keep the the note months later and call.

I had a similar experience a few months ago…I talked to the nice lady at Huntingtons probably 6 months ago, wanting some .577 650 and 750 soft points…everything else I’ve ever ordered from them they had in stock.

Well, the nice lady calls back after I had already forgotten about it…I ordered several boxes on the spot! Huntingtons is a class act for sure, and they will be getting my business again.

Bought 10 boxes.
Huntington's called and said they called all of their contacts and had 13 more boxes of what I wanted. I bought them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois