Won a Safari Hunting Package, Need Two Others

VERY HIGH...take a loooooong hard look before committing anything.

I won one of these free Safari’s the last time I went over.
I told the person that I wanted to get a Nyala and some other trophies and I found out after the sports show that I won.
I just got the Nyala a Warthog and Impala that I didn’t get the first time and then shot a red hartebeest for a total of four animals.
Total bill of about $4000 seven days Hunting great accommodation so if you stick to a short list you should have a great time and get the one or two animals you want the most and then some of the ones like Warthog and Impala that are not that high priced.
Looked at this price list and it was about $5800 a quite a bit higher.

At least find one that can spell......

It’s not necessarily a scam. Many outfitters are only emailing Trophy fees and not listing them online for various reasons.
As has been said do your homework!
Philip
Philip, unfortunately I now think they were totally running a scam the whole time. Scary out there, what people will do for money.

Philip, unfortunately I now think they were totally running a scam the whole time. Scary out there, what people will do for money.
And it seems to be getting worse.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross