WINSHOOTING SANDGROUSE

nejatuner

AH member
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
13
We are a group of 2–4 experienced hunters interested in arranging a wingshooting-focused hunting trip to Namibia, and we would appreciate receiving some information and a proposal from any outfitter who already is marketing wingshooting.Our main priority is intensive wingshooting.Of course we do not mean intensive shooting like in Argentina.

Ideally, we would like to hunt sandgrouse in the mornings, followed by guinea fowl and francolin during the day. In addition, we would also be interested in some springbok and oryx culling if this can be incorporated into the program.

My friends are all very experienced bird hunters and have hunted birds in many parts of the world, although none of them has hunted sandgrouse before. For this reason, we are specifically looking for an outfitter who genuinely specializes in wingshooting and treats it as a primary hunting experience, rather than offering it simply as an additional activity alongside plains game hunting. We have all done extensive plains game hunting in the past, so wingshooting would definitely be the main focus of this trip.

We would therefore be grateful if you could provide us with information about your wingshooting program, the best period of the season for this type of hunting, recommended number of hunting days, accommodation, and an estimated package price for a group of 2–4 hunters.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,400
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top