Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather SS 300 Win Mag and 338 Win Mag Rifles

Rocco490

AH fanatic
Reaction score
I have at my local FFL 2 rifles for sale Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather SS 300 Win Mag with upgraded Timney trigger like new condition about 20 rounds fired with original box rifle only scope removed
And another just like it Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather SS 338 Win Mag like new condition with upgraded Timney trigger also about 20 rounds threw also with original box rifle only scope removed
$1200 each plus shipping both newer production portuguese made.

1.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Any photos?

I made a trip over to my FFL today where I have the 2 rifles for sale locally and took a picture of both sides of the 338 Win Mag Rifle. Photos of the 338, The 300 Win Mag looks exactly the same....

1.JPEG
2.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
The stock almost looks like a Bell and Carlson? And, I thought the SS Winchester Model 70s were ALL made in New Haven with a "G" prefix in the serial number? Not that it matters to me, but I thought I recalled that from some threads/posts here on AH? Thanks!

The stock almost looks like a Bell and Carlson? And, I thought the SS Winchester Model 70s were ALL made in New Haven with a "G" prefix in the serial number? Not that it matters to me, but I thought I recalled that from some threads/posts here on AH? Thanks!
That exactly what stock it is. Not a New Haven gun , FN.

Yes Bell and Carlson make the stocks for winchester for this model rifle it really is a nice setup. And the timney trigger is really nice as well that is in each of them. set on 3 pounds. Metal is stainless steel great hunting rigs mild weight and synthetic stocks with the stainless handle the elements well will make some folks real nice rifles. Selling to free up some cash really pared down my collection over the last couple years got a nice bolt 223 for small game, couple 308s for all around, gonna keep one 300 win mag for long range needs and one 375 h&h for big stuff.

Last edited:
Where are the guns located?

PM sent

I can't stand the suspense! Please keep us informed! LOL

I will take them. PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASBending

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….