geod

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunted
Romania, Uk, France, Spain
WIN a FREE Hunt, Taxidermy & Sightseeing Week in Romania with a Guest for 2019 ($5000 value)

WIN a FREE 1x1 Hunt Including One Hunter and One Observer, 3 Trophies and Taxidermy from Romania Hunting Outfitters for 2019.

hunting-15.jpg

BONUS AfricaHunting.com supporters will get additional chances to win based upon support level see how many times you can enter by scrolling down to the section titled WHAT TO DO TO ENTER THE HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING! Become an AH supporter today by clicking HERE to increase your chances of winning this great prize. If you have ever thought of supporting this great site now is definitely the time!

HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING CONTEST
WIN A FREE 1x1 HUNT FOR ONE HUNTER & ONE OBSERVER WORTH US$5,000 FROM ROMANIA HUNTING OUTFITTERS WHICH INCLUDES 3 FULL HUNTING DAYS/4 NIGHTS, 2 TROPHY ROE DEER, 1 TROPHY WILD BOAR AND 3 DAYS/3 NIGHTS OF SIGHTSEEING. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE SHOULDER TAXIDERMY MOUNT OF THE 2 ROE DEER AND THE MOUNT OF THE WILD BOAR TUSKS ON A WOODEN PLAQUE. THE HUNT MUST BE TAKEN IN 2019.

We recommend first week of August 2019 during the rut of the Roe Deer. The hunt will take place in one of our best areas for Roe Deer, around 100 kilometers far from Bucharest International Airport.

Our company has a combined experience of more than 35 years of guiding all over Romania. Over the years we grown and expanded our hunting grounds to almost 50 permanent hunting areas for Bear, Chamois, Red Deer, Fallow Deer, Roe Deer, Wild Boar and also small game. More than 90% are private areas, with zero poaching, great trophies and high number of animals. More than this, every year we add 2 or 3 new hunting areas, offering our clients so-called “exploratory” hunts where our clients can try the new areas for a fraction of the normal hunt cost.

Romania Hunting Outfitters helps arrange all aspects of your hunting trip. What is the best flight for you with or without guns, things to do before or after the hunt, shortest way to import your trophies, suitable hunting area for your demands and much more. Last but not least, we are proud that we can offer a wide range of options for every inquiry that we have. If you always dreamed of a Chamois trophy but physical condition is an issue and everybody told you not to do it because you chances for a nice trophy are low, contact us! When you are looking for a lifetime Roe Deer trophy but your budget is only for an average one, contact us! What we want to underline here is that we will always be honest with you and will tell you what are the real expectations for every area. This is the advantage of having multiple options for every hunt.

Our main clientele consists now of 99% European hunters but we hope we will change that in the near future!

Roe Deer Hunting Information Link
- https://www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com/roe-deer-hunting-in-romania/

Wild Boar Hunting Information Link
- https://www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com/wild-boar-hunting-in-romania/

Trophy Photos
Find a lot more trophy photos on our AH photo gallery at https://www.africahunting.com/media/users/romania-hunting-outfitters.42849/.

Roe Deer
full

Roe Deer representative trophy - Hunting area is very large around 10,000 hectares of open fields and forests.
full

Abnormal trophy Roe Deer - Sometimes Roe Deer can have trophies like that. Very appreciated by European hunters can be a nice mount for a foreign hunter too.
full

Abnormal trophy Roe Deer
full

Biggest Roe Deer in 2018 - Taken by an American hunter
full

Roe Deer - Trophies from May hunting season
full

Wild Boar in the summer coat - Although the coat is not very impressive in the summer time and not very good for taxidermy, the size of the big boars still make an unforgettable memories and a great trophy.
full

Wild Boar - Nice trophy taken over bait
full

Wild Boar - Big trophy
full

Wild Boar - Small Boar with big tusks
full

Wild Boar - Driven hunt
full

Wild Boar - Driven hunt
full

Red Stag - One trophy and one management stag
full

Red Stag - Beautiful trophy
full

More Red Stag
full

full

full

full

Fallow Deer
full

Chamois
full

Duck
full

Quail
full

The Lodge
Accommodation is in old lodge build by former Dictator Nicolae Ceausescu, newly renovated. Located in the middle of the forest, the lodge has hot water and private bathrooms. Food is delicious and we recommend you to try Romanian food but we also have international dishes. For those who have special culinary preferences or have a special diet, please advise us in advance.

The outside lodge
full

Lodge of former dictator Ceausescu - The lodge was renovated but the walls still have some of his trophies.
full

Website
Check out Romania Hunting Outfitters services, area, our huge variety of species on offer, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more by visiting our website at www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com. For a reference list of past clients who have hunted with Romania Hunting Outfitters, please contact us.

The HUNT
A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE 1x1 HUNT for one hunter and one observer. Hunting may be done with rifle, the hunting part of the prize and sightseeing excursion is worth US$5,000 for 3 full hunting days/4 nights which includes arrival and departure days. Included in the prize is 3 trophies.

Trophies included in the hunt:
2 x Roe Deer
1x Wild Boar

The HUNT includes:
- Outfitter presence for the whole duration of your trip, from the moment of your arrival until your departure
- Transport during the time of this free hunt
- Hunt is for one hunter hunting 1x1 and one observer
- 3 day hunt with Romania Hunting Outfitters with 3 full hunting days/4 nights
- 2 Roe Deer
- 1 Wild Boar
- Government value added tax
- Taxidermy of 2 Roe Deer shoulder mount
- Taxidermy of 1 Wild Boar tusks mount on wooden plaque
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicle inside the hunting areas
- Accommodations at the lodge of former Dictator Nicolae Ceausescu within the hunting area during your hunt with us
- All meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Hunting invitation
- Field preparation of trophies (skinning, salting and drying)
- Transport and delivery of raw trophies to our local taxidermist
- Veterinary certificate
- 3 sightseeing days of Bucharest, Peles Castle, Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and Sighisoara Medieval Town
- Total accommodation of 7 nights with meals and non-alcoholic beverages

The HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the hunt/sightseeing trip
- Any transport outside of this free hunt and sightseeing trip
- Trophy fees of animals not included in the prize that are bagged or wounded and lost as per current trophy fee price list
- Taxidermy of animals not included in the prize
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Gratuities to staff
- Additional tours & excursions
- Medical and travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages

Available Species
Unfortunately for the time of year when we offer the hunt, Roe Deer and Wild Boar are the only animals allowed to be hunted.

If you are interested to know about our available species and trophy fee prices offered during other times of the year, please visit our website at www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com.

TAXIDERMY
Roe Deer shoulder mount
full

Wild Boar trophies - This is how we display the tusks of the Wild Boar on wooden plaque.
full

SIGHTSEEING
As part of this giveaway we will take you sightseeing for 3 days in Romania and take you to Bucharest, the famous Peles Castles, Bran Castle commonly known as Dracula's Castle and Sighisoara Medieval Town.

Peles Castle - House of the last King of Romania, Peles Castle is one of the most beautiful castles in Eastern Europe.
full

Bran Castle - Located in the heart of Transylvania, Bran Castle also known as Dracula's Castle is the most visited place in Romania by foreigners.
full

WHAT TO DO TO ENTER THE HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING
For a chance to win registered members must simply post funny or entertaining content such as a picture (hunting related or not), joke, video (media may embedded from the following sites: Dailymotion, Facebook, Liveleak, Metacafe, Vimeo, YouTube), meme, cartoon or short story in this thread. Each individual post will be a single entry. Please do not post copyrighted material.

Post your content below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

Entries must be posted between August 27, 2018 to October 5, 2018 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced by October 8, 2018 in this thread.

SUPPORTERS OF AfricaHunting.com WILL GET ADDITIONAL ENTRIES BASED UPON SUPPORTER LEVEL. If you wish to become an AfricaHunting.com Supporter today click HERE to increase your chances of winning this great prize. If you have ever thought of supporting AfricaHunting.com now is definitely the time!

- REGISTERED MEMBERS: 1 entry total
- BRONZE SUPPORTER: 2 entries total
- SILVER SUPPORTER: 3 entries total
- GOLD SUPPORTER: 6 entries total
- PLATINUM SUPPORTER: 12 entries total
- TITANIUM SUPPORTER: 20 entries total

- LIFETIME BRONZE BENEFACTOR AND ABOVE: 30 entries total

Multiple entries can be made all at once in consecutive posts or spread out throughout the time period of the contest. If more entries are made than you are allowed, all of your entries will be void and ineligible to win. Also remember that the time limit on editing/deleting own posts by members is 30 minutes. For a post to be valid funny and entertaining content needs to be posted separately from questions and comments. Questions and comments are not counted as valid entries.

Each post has a post number which is your entry number. At the end of the competition one number will be randomly selected and awarded the Romania Hunting Outfitters hunt giveaway prize. The website RANDOM.ORG, a true random number generator, will be used by moderator @AfricaHunting.com and a witness to randomly draw the winning post number from amongst the valid entries.

Random Drawing Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law.  Giveaway entrants must be over 18 to participate. The winner’s age will be verified and a new winner will be selected if the original winner does not meet the age requirement.

2. This drawing is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com excluding those in the hunting industry such as hunting outfitters, game ranchers, breeders, employed or freelance guides, agents. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

3. Multiple accounts from the same IP address or belonging to the same person from different IP addresses will be void and entries will be considered invalid. Winners identity will be verified and must match the name of the person who created and registered the account.

4. Entries must be posted between August 27, 2018 to October 5, 2018 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting an AH moderator will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced and posted by October 8, 2018 in this thread.

5. Winner's failure to see announcement or receive notices due to any reasons including to but not limited to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information is not the responsibility of AfricaHunting.com or Romania Hunting Outfitters. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) from the time announcement was posted, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.

6. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice of the winner will not be awarded to the original winner.

7. The hunt has to be taken in 2019 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and Romania Hunting Outfitters by February 1st, 2019, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.

8. Prize will be made available only to the identified and verified winner.

9. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize or substitute of animals will be offered.

10. Only 7 nights including arrival and departure, 3 trophies (2x Roe Deer and 1x Wild Boar) are redeemable by hunter. Days and trophies are non-transferable between the hunter and observer and may not be combined. Prize is to be redeemed at one time. Any included animal in the prize can not be substituted for any other animal or used as credit for any other animal. Any wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted. Any included animal in the prize not taken for any reason is not the responsibility of Romania Hunting Outfitters and AfricaHunting.com and is not redeemable.

11. The hunt will include the taxidermy mount of the 3 trophies included in the prize, 2 Roe Deer shoulder mounts and 1 Wild Boar tusks mount on wooden plaque. Shipping of all trophies is not included and the responsibility of the prize winner.

12. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that Romania Hunting Outfitters and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority have the right to use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, content from the winner’s hunt for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.

13. Romania Hunting Outfitters and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.

14. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Romania Hunting Outfitters and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.

15. AfricaHunting.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates the Terms & Conditions of AfricaHunting.com.

16. We ask that the prize winner post here on AfricaHunting.com a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunt with Romania Hunting Outfitters.

Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this random draw contest and best of luck.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Romania!

Best personal regards,
Romania Hunting Outfitters

Last edited by a moderator:
George, Thank you for your generosity towards our community. This is a great hunt offer and I look forward to seeing all of the entertaining posts that will be used as entries.

PLEASE share this contest with your hunting buddies and on social media... It will help promote our great community!

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity, this was/is the funniest joke ever:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

A bear and a rabbit are taking a dump in the woods. the bear turns to the rabbit and says:
"Don't you find the shit sticks to your fur?"
The rabbit replies:
"It sure does".
So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his arse with him.

Dangerous game hunting in South Africa Free State with my son. At least according to my WIFE.
Tanner Rock Hyrax.JPG

What's the cheapest cut of venison?

Deer balls: they're under a buck!

Mom said I could.

20180409_220011.jpg

Nobody could stop laughing during the loading of this buffalo (not even the dog...).

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.48.46 AM.png

Attachments

• DSC_0444.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 540
A whitetail likes to visit hunters' stands while they are at home. He stops runs past them the following day yelling " I was at your stand last night, but you weren't there. Good luck next time."

39410272_10216574017640999_799484191937921024_n.jpg

Heck of a nice prize! I'd be honored if I won it.

Attachments

• 39410272_10216574017640999_799484191937921024_n.jpg
    39410272_10216574017640999_799484191937921024_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
turn up the volume...listen to these big bad cubs at the end when they are having a sibling disagreement

George, Thanks for your generous donation.
What an incredible holiday opportunity.

iphone 419.JPG

Attachments

• iphone 419.JPG
    iphone 419.JPG
    207 KB · Views: 485
Did you hear about the Aggie who saw the sign "Wet Cement" so he did.

Two new deer hunters decided to separate to increases their chances. “What if we get lost?” says one of them. “Fire three shots up in the air, every hour on the hour” says the other. “I saw it on TV.” Sure enough, one of the hunters gets lost, so he fires three shots up into the air every hour on the hour. The next day the other hunter finds his friend with the help of the Forest Ranger. “Did you do what I said?” asked the hunter. “Yes, I fired three shots up into the air every hour on the hour, until I ran out of arrows.”

Oh yeah, I can see this happening ....

hunter-falls-asleep.png

Attachments

• hunter-falls-asleep.png
    hunter-falls-asleep.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 589
How I feel when I see a big buck.

Attachments

• 0A9A5C3A-FF34-4DBB-8DD9-FC5ECC152917_zpsw41iwfq0.jpg
    0A9A5C3A-FF34-4DBB-8DD9-FC5ECC152917_zpsw41iwfq0.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 410
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross