AH senior member
View attachment 471019
WIN a FREE Hunt from NKWE SAFARIS in Botswana Valued at US$5,500 for 1 Hunter/1 Observer for 2022/2023 in a Random Drawing Giveaway
View attachment 471020
View attachment 471021
@cal pappas on his hunt with NKWE SAFARIS
NKWE SAFARIS is donating this hunt in memory of @cal pappas (In memoriam - RIP cal pappas). Cal took a chance on us in 2019 when we first started with AfricaHunting.com. He had a wonderful hunt, you can read his hunt hunt report with us at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/botswana-double-rifle-safari-part-ii-botswana.52876/. Cal was always the first to post when we put up an offer or posted pictures of a current safari. Always raving about the operation and quality of animals. It was great having such a seasoned hunter talk so highly of our operation. We spoke several times through the years discussing everything hunting. Cal was a pleasure to have in Botswana.
RIP my friend.
This hunt is for you!
Jaco Visser & Matt Egan
More pictures of @cal pappas with his trophies taken with NKWE SAFARIS
View attachment 471022View attachment 471023View attachment 471024View attachment 471025View attachment 471026View attachment 471027View attachment 471028
HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING CONTEST
WIN A FREE 1x1 HUNT IN BOTSWANA WITH @NKWE SAFARIS FOR ONE HUNTER & ONE OBSERVER VALUED AT US$5,500 INCLUDING 6 HUNTING DAYS/7 NIGHTS AND ONE TROPHY ELAND OR ONE TROPHY KUDU, ONE TROPHY BLUE WILDEBEEST OR ONE ZEBRA, ONE TROPHY IMPALA OR ONE TROPHY WARTHOG. THIS HUNT CAN BE DONE WITH A RIFLE OR BOW. THE HUNT IS TO TAKE PLACE IN 2022 OR 2023 ONLY AND THE BOOKING DATES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. SEE FURTHER DETAILS BELOW.
View attachment 471029
About NKWE SAFARIS
Established in 2012 by lifelong citizens Jaco Viser and Wiehan van der Merwe, NKWE SAFARIS is the premier hunting experience in Botswana.
You will be emerged in a true, unparalleled hunting adventure alongside one of Botswana’s most experienced Professional Hunters, native Kalahari Bushmen and our professional camp staff.
One of our expansive hunting areas encompasses 45,000 hectares (roughly 90,000 acres) near Ghanzi, approximately 2.5 hour drive from Maun. The rich diversity, and abundance of unsurpassed quality of trophy species is only part of what makes Nkwe a return destination for many of our clients. Our Okavango area is a massive 250,000 hectares (roughly 600,000 acres). Home to thriving herds of buffalo, elephant, antelope and cat species it is guaranteed to give you an exclusive hunting and viewing encounter as only the Okavango can do.
Jaco, your host and P.H., is the essence of a true hunter. Born and raised on a farm in the Kalahari bush he found his passion and honed his skills from an early age into one of the most experienced and knowledgeable dangerous and plains game hunters in Botswana, leading over 350 elephant hunts. Beginning his professional career in 1996 he has spent over 20 years in the industry pursuing his dream of building the best safari experience in Botswana. A country rich in tradition and culture, Nkwe is proud to continue to hunt with native indigenous people, many Jaco himself was raised with, and utilize their instinctive abilities giving you a hunting experience unlike any other.
Check out NKWE SAFARIS hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more by visiting our website www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com for a lot more information. For a reference list of past clients who have hunted with NKWE SAFARIS, please contact us.
Here are hunt reports posted on AH for NKWE SAFARIS
- @cal pappas hunt report: https://www.africahunting.com/threads/botswana-double-rifle-safari-part-ii-botswana.52876/
View attachment 471038View attachment 471039View attachment 471040View attachment 471041View attachment 471042View attachment 471043View attachment 471044View attachment 471045View attachment 471046View attachment 471047
View attachment 471031View attachment 471032View attachment 471033View attachment 471030View attachment 471034View attachment 471035View attachment 471036View attachment 471037
The Giveaway Hunt
A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a free 1x1 hunt for one hunter and one observer valued at US$5,500 with NKWE SAFARIS including 6 hunting days/7 nights and one trophy Eland or one trophy Kudu, one trophy Blue Wildebeest or one trophy Zebra, one trophy Impala or one trophy Warthog. The hunt is to take place in 2022 or 2023 only and the booking dates are subject to availability. Extra hunters and observers can be added according to our 2022/2023 price list.
This Hunt Giveaway includes the following:
- Dates must be during 2022 or 2023 hunting season
- The hunt is for ONE hunter hunting 1x1 and ONE observer
- 6 days of hunting
- 7 nights on full board basis including drinks in moderation (cool drinks, wine, beer & spirits)
- Trophy fee for ONE trophy Eland or ONE trophy Kudu, ONE trophy Blue Wildebeest or ONE trophy Zebra, ONE trophy Impala or ONE trophy Warthog
- Trackers & skinners (San Bushman)
- Rental of firearm (if using ours)
- Rifle permit (if bringing own)
- Transfer to the hunting area and back to the Maun International Airport (MUB)
- All transport in hunting area 4x4
- Hunting permit
- First preparation of trophies
- Drop off at Taxidermist
This Hunt Giveaway excludes the following:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the hunt
- Any before or after expenses
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Trophy fees of animals taken or wounded
- Cancellation, evacuation and repatriation insurance
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination
WHAT TO DO TO ENTER THE HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING
For a chance to win registered members must simply post "In honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS" in this thread. Each individual post will be a single entry. You may enter only once per week. A week will be considered anytime from Monday through Sunday (midnight Central Standard Time) of each of the 6 weeks of the contest. A maximum of one entry per week and a maximum total of six entries during the duration of the contest will be valid. Registered members may enter once between the following dates:
- June 13, 2022 and June 19, 2022
- June 20, 2022 and June 26, 2022
- June 27, 2022 and July 3, 2022
- July 4, 2022 and July 10, 2022
- July 11, 2022 and July 17, 2022
- July 18, 2022 and July 24, 2022
Post your entry below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
Entries must be posted between June 13, 2022 and July 24, 2022 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced by July 27, 2022 in this thread.
If more entries are made than you are allowed, all of your entries will be void and ineligible to win. Also remember that the time limit on editing/deleting own posts by members is 30 minutes. For a post to be valid "In honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS" needs to be written within the post. Questions and comments are not considered as valid entries.
Each post has a post number which is your entry number. At the end of the competition one number will be randomly selected and awarded @NKWE SAFARIS hunt giveaway prize. The website RANDOM.ORG, a true random number generator, will be used by moderator @AfricaHunting.com and a witness to randomly draw the winning post number from amongst the valid entries.
Random Drawing Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway entrants must be over 18 to participate. The winner’s age will be verified and a new winner will be selected if the original winner does not meet the age requirement.
2. This drawing is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com excluding those in the hunting industry such as hunting outfitters or freelance professional hunters or guides and hunting agents. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
3. Multiple accounts from the same IP address or belonging to the same person from different IP addresses will be void and entries will be considered invalid. Winners identity will be verified and must match the name of the person who created and registered the account.
4. Entries must be posted between June 13, 2022 and July 24, 2022 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting an AH moderator will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced and posted by July 27, 2022 in this thread.
5. Winner's failure to see announcement or receive notices due to any reasons including to but not limited to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information is not the responsibility of AfricaHunting.com or @NKWE SAFARIS. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) days from the time announcement was posted, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice of the winner in this thread will not be awarded to the original winner.
7. Prize will be made available only to the identified and verified winner.
8. The hunt has to be taken in 2022 or 2023 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and @NKWE SAFARIS by September 15, 2022, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.
10. Only 6 days (7 nights) for one hunter and one observer, trophy fee for ONE trophy Eland or ONE trophy Kudu, ONE trophy Blue Wildebeest or ONE trophy Zebra, ONE trophy Impala or ONE trophy Warthog are redeemable by the hunter who wins this giveaway prize. Days and trophy are non-transferable to others and may not be combined. Prize is to be redeemed at one time. Any included animal in the prize can not be substituted for any other animal or used as credit for cash or any other animal. Any wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted. Any included animal in the prize not taken for any reason is not the responsibility of @NKWE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com and is not redeemable.
11. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that @NKWE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority have the right to use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, content from the winner’s hunt for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.
12. @NKWE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.
13. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless @NKWE SAFARIS and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.
14. AfricaHunting.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates the Terms & Conditions of AfricaHunting.com.
15. We ask that the prize winner post here on AfricaHunting.com a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with @NKWE SAFARIS.
16. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
Please visit our website www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com for a lot more information!
Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this contest and best of luck.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Botswana!
"In honor of Cal Pappas - NKWE SAFARIS"