Wild game meal tonight

Axis backstrap, grilled in piping hot cast iron skillet with garlic butter, salt, pepper, fresh cracked black pepper, with acorn squash. Axis has no peer IMO.
axis.jpeg
 
Last night’s jalapeño and cheese deer sausage, cream cheese stuffed sandhill crane wrapped in bacon grilled to perfect medium rare.
Butterflied and seared before stuffing ( my wife doesn’t like blood getting into the stuffing)
 
Last night’s jalapeño and cheese deer sausage, cream cheese stuffed sandhill crane wrapped in bacon grilled to perfect medium rare.
Butterflied and seared before stuffing ( my wife doesn’t like blood getting into the stuffing)

7FD9C13D-B375-4F5B-B088-4C8154E79D7D.jpeg
27EE535E-2739-45E7-AF62-67851F9A3F57.jpeg
91C041DD-B776-4936-B2F9-2A56F1AECF9B.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IvW.....I'm alll IN on that dish. Looks awesome!!!
 
Not all game but bushfood for sure.....
 
Now I'm hungry again.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,048
Members
169,691
Latest member
lilasemo1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top