Why did 'MyOutdoorTV' remove its "controversial" episodes?

WilhelmM

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA
I am aware that the owner of MyOutdoorTV Stan Kroenke removed all of its episodes concerning lion and elephant hunting due to "backlash" in the UK during 2017, but why wouldn't he just remove the episodes in the UK? Many of the most interesting episodes from the site are gone now due to foreign controversy, which is frankly stupid. So what if he loses some money because of losers from urban England? He's a God damn billionaire.

Due to the socalled " trophy hunting is so awful "Here in Norway also,so some of the best Hunters Video movies is also lost due to that . Talking about giving in to the hindu cult that is often led and financed from UK.

Due to the socalled " trophy hunting is so awful "Here in Norway also,so some of the best Hunters Video movies is also lost due to that . Talking about giving in to the hindu cult that is often led and financed from UK.
And yet this form of cultural colonialism isn't called out because it fits the current narrative being pushed by major news and media outlets. Pathetic is the kindest thing I can say about these people. It'll come back to bite them in the arse eventually, they just refuse to realize it. You can see the backlash against these media outlets all over the internet yet they still act like they're the voice of the people.

They're the voice of greed.

Isn’t MOtv a paid service? Is it subscribers complaining?

And HuntV's was sold to US by a English hunt media firm ,so its a dualistic side there ..

It is a lot of the money is more important around it seems.

But a lot of it is the Packham and his zealot brigade that on behalf of the cult an all what they have as masterplan ,which i am pretty certain Major Habib will explain more of if so wishes.

It is, though I don't know of any complaints. If there are then they better be heard.
I just can’t understand why they would remove content if it’s not subscribers who are doing the complaining.

I just can’t understand why they would remove content if it’s not subscribers who are doing the complaining.
Likely because the owner of the company is a businessman at heart and will do anything to ensure his profits aren't in some way threatened, even at a minuscule scale. Of course, this is just my attempt at understanding his decision but I don't think I'm far from the truth.

Likely because the owner of the company is a businessman at heart and will do anything to ensure his profits aren't in some way threatened, even at a minuscule scale. Of course, this is just my attempt at understanding his decision but I don't think I'm far from the truth.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but I would think that cutting good hunting content is going to hurt his relationship with the hunters paying for the service.

I’d certainly think twice about a subscription to a hunting streaming service if there was a chance shows I’d be interested in could get cut due to bleeding hearts crying about it.

A hunting show that won’t show episodes of legal hunting.
Sounds like a business catering to those who hate them rather than those who make their business profitable.

So who will watch a hunting show where no one hunts huh?

That is a real shame its a paid channel how can anyone from outside enforce anything.
Crying shame how long before YouTube will take hunting off as well?

That is a real shame its a paid channel how can anyone from outside enforce anything.
Crying shame how long before YouTube will take hunting off as well?
If Youtube ever did try censoring hunting content it wouldn't last or be very consistent at all. They're a company that constantly changes their community guidelines based on what's the popular opinion at the moment.

Thread 'MyOutdoorTV caves into UK antis'

A earlier thread about it here earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica87G

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross