Why certain species?

Second wind. I dont disagree with you, and I am educated as a wildlife and game manager, so I realize the need for management. The mentioned Canadian operation are legit and ethical for all I know. It was just an excample on operations I think we as hunters should look at with argus eyes. For me its important to ask this kind of questiones an debate them.
My point is that we have to set a borderline where we as hunters dont approve any further genetic management or manipulation. If we allow everybody who has the funds to pay for shooting (not hunting) everything genetic manipulation can achieve, I fear for the future of hunting.
 
.

My suggestion, and it is only a suggestion, is that both of you take a deep breath, return to your respective corners, and await the bell signaling Round 2

You were doing so well and took the words out of my mouth until this last sentence! Don't fuel the fire!
You boys just play nice now!
Taking offense is having Satan steal your joy!
It is a very common thing to say ' when you've done this or that as much as I have you'd...' I doubt that it was meant as offensively as it was taken, but jeepers guys lets not attack each other here!

Retreat to your corners and reflect!
 
You were doing so well and took the words out of my mouth until this last sentence! Don't fuel the fire!
You boys just play nice now!
Taking offense is having Satan steal your joy!
It is a very common thing to say ' when you've done this or that as much as I have you'd...' I doubt that it was meant as offensively as it was taken, but jeepers guys lets not attack each other here!

Retreat to your corners and reflect!

Well said Ole Bally!!!! Seems like we got side tracked, a bit, by the way it's good to be back for a while, look forward to a couple of good topics!

My best.
 
..aww shucks, c'mon guys..don't spoil my fun..! I even put up a antenna on my leopard blind to follow this little hissy-fit..! Now what am I gonna do..:banghead:
 
..aww shucks, c'mon guys..don't spoil my fun..! I even put up a antenna on my leopard blind to follow this little hissy-fit..! Now what am I gonna do..:banghead:

now that is a serious AH addiction ;) and yes jaco hope the huntings been good, unless you have been on holiday again of course :biggrin2:
 
I am not here to fight with anyone...I'd rather build trusting symbiotic relationships. We, as a group, cannot and should continue to profess a "live and let live" philosophy and simultaneously define "hunting" for another man. This was the proverbial thorn in my side. While buried deeply, that thorn continued to irritate and fester...it eventually had to come out. Articulation and thoughtful analysis while irritated is not one of my strong suits.

I am terribly sorry if I offended anyone. I am additionally sorry if I've ceased the entertainment in a leopard blind-in that situation, I know how valueable such occupation of the mind can be.

I will try to do better in the future. And hey, I'd appreciate some PMs from people if you see me straying. As I said earlier, I'd rathr have friends than foes.

Welcome home Jaco. I hope your hunt was joyous. I look forward to hearing about it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,643
Members
169,388
Latest member
Redds2Antib
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top