Who can book air Zimbabwe tickets in USA?

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
ive spent 5 hours on this.

Who can book air Zim tickets?

Their website is down. They can't help over phone. Travel sites won't assist as they don't have the iata international safety ratings. They are an ofac sanction list so my CC doesn't work.

On and on.

I just want to get tickets!

Every economic failing in Africa is so obvious, I cannot believe they are suprised. They literally don't want my business, yet they hold a domestic monopoly.

Appreciate any help.

Rookhawk:

I'd recommend reaching out to Lori @Travel Express. Everyone that uses their services seems very pleased. They may have an insider's access to Air Zimb's ticketing people... worth a shot!

My first guess: US - Zimbabwe Sanctions

Is Air Zim your only option? I'd recommend going with SAA or BA or anyone else.

ive spent 5 hours on this.

Who can book air Zim tickets?

Their website is down. They can't help over phone. Travel sites won't assist as they don't have the iata international safety ratings. They are an ofac sanction list so my CC doesn't work.

On and on.

I just want to get tickets!

Every economic failing in Africa is so obvious, I cannot believe they are suprised. They literally don't want my business, yet they hold a domestic monopoly.

Appreciate any help.

where you flying internally in zim?

Yes. That's what I've just done. I hate to call in all my favors so I was trying to be self reliant before I asked my guide to buy my airfare for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.