Whitworth Sight Hood Help

5shot

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
255
Reaction score
253
Media
5
Need a hood…can someone provide an overall length, diameter and picture of the bottom?
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,969
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top