Where in the World is AH Cap?

eldondo

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Media
47
Articles
3
Member of
Just one shooting range..
Where in the World is AH Cap?

St. George New Brunswick Canada while bear hunting...

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


Post your AH Cap pictures at a road signs or airports at home or while traveling all around the world, NOT AT BORDER CROSSING, I learned that the hard way of being a stupid tourist going into Mozambique, Guards with AK-47 in your face trying to take your camera is something you DON’T forget. I proved to them that I erased the pictures… it made them mad, because they wanted the camera.

Looking forward to your pictures.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We're back from a 2 and half month trip to Africa... this was more
of an R&R trip then hunting!

watermark.php

Venetia Diamond Mine in South Africa. The Venetia Diamond Mine is South Africa's largest producer of diamonds. It is situated close to the South African town of Alldays in the Limpopo province and is located within the 360 square km Venetia Limpopo Nature Reserve. The open-pit mine is one of De Beers six remaining diamond mines in South Africa and the only major diamond mine to be developed in the country during the past 25 years. As such, the mine represents one of De Beers single biggest investments in South Africa. The mine was opened in 1992 by Harry Oppenheimer, a former De Beers chairman.

watermark.php

Town of Musina South Africa. Musina is the northernmost town in the Limpopo province of South Africa near the Limpopo River border to Zimbabwe. It has a population of between 20,000 and 40,000. The link with Zimbabwe has become one of the busiest roads in the world and the busiest in Africa, due to black market importers from Zimbabwe and people looking for employment. This is mainly due to thousands crossing (and fleeing) the border into South Africa every day. According the New York Times, in January 2009 Musina had a shifting population of about 15,000 foreigners, overwhelmingly Zimbabweans, many of whom lived in a refugee camp at the showground or in the streets.

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,678
Members
169,819
Latest member
memoceptcanada
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top