What's Crackin!!!

Slider

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
275
Location
Wenatchee
Website
www.ebay.com
Media
4
Member of
The Mule Deer Foundation, The Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation,Life Member N.R.A.,
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia,R.S.A.,Kyrgyzstan
Hey all I just signed up!!! I mainly Archery hunt and went to R.S.A. last June. Wow what a blast!!! I have my trophys at the Taxi and can't wait to get them back. My next Hunt of a lifetime :) will be Dugga Boy!!! I dream of Africa every day!!!
 
Welcome Slider! Sounds like you are in the right place, among others who dream of Africa every day. What did you hunt in South Africa? Tell us a bit about your safari.
 
Welcome Slider... looking forward to seeing some photos and whenever you are ready for that Dugga Boy - get in touch and I will introduce you to a few really rowdy ones. Cheers,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,349
Members
168,659
Latest member
Bolo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top