What's Crackin!!!

Slider

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Media
Member of
The Mule Deer Foundation, The Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation,Life Member N.R.A., Wenatchee Sportsman Association
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia,R.S.A.Kyrgyzstan
Hey all I just signed up!!! I mainly Archery hunt and went to R.S.A. last June. Wow what a blast!!! I have my trophys at the Taxi and can't wait to get them back. My next Hunt of a lifetime :) will be Dugga Boy!!! I dream of Africa every day!!!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome Slider! Sounds like you are in the right place, among others who dream of Africa every day. What did you hunt in South Africa? Tell us a bit about your safari.

Shallom

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.wild-footprints.com
Media
Articles
Hunted
Tanzania, Germany, Austria, USA.
Welcome Slider... looking forward to seeing some photos and whenever you are ready for that Dugga Boy - get in touch and I will introduce you to a few really rowdy ones. Cheers,

Latest profile posts

Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.