What you need to know about Dennis Harris, Artistry of Wildlife

Beautiful in every sense of the word.

Beautiful mount! I also would like to know where the plaque/shield originated. I saw some like that at DSC a few years ago, but would eventually like to get some.

Dennis has a custom woodworking guy that makes really nice stuff and he made that plaque, his guy is making custom pedestal bases for me now for a zebra, 59.5 kudu and 40 gemsbuck. he made pedestal for my stag also all to match the custom oak woodwork in my trophy room. the guy is really good but pricey. If you guys PM dennis he can quote you on that plaque, and I know he is out there lurking this thread! I know who the guy is but don't want to divulge dennis guy unless he says its ok.

Dennis is a true artist !

For those that were curious. We just scored the deer for the first time this week:

SCI scored a Gold Medal 166-3/8" ranking 67th largest in the book and 16th largest all-time by its weapon of harvest.

Boone and Crocket Net score was 157 and change and does not qualify for the record book whatsoever.

Regarding plaque costs I'll let Dennis get precise but I can say that it was in the neighborhood of a few hundred and some odd dollars. Contrast to the ones online from Elan that are $1000-$1400 for the plaque it is a pretty good value that Dennis has been able to source.

Thanks Troy, my pleasure. Sorry haven't been on in months Soooo busy staying up with workload and behind so working my but off...Shield is 595.00 my carver after doing this one went up a bit still outpaces the German ones you can get online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.