What Watch do you wear when you hunt?

I have a cheap Chinese junk one that works like a champ. The watches that aren’t in rotation are on the winder. The watches that are in rotation are wound daily. I set those watches every few days to the second. It my watch ritual.

Out of curiosity, do you prefer the polar or black dial on the Explorer II? I'm very torn between the two. A purchase is not imminent, but it's fun to think about.
I find I wear the polar more often (living in the Midwestern US) but I think the Black dial is more suited for trips to Africa. It seems the polar is more generally desirable, and therefore retains better value as well.

Solid advice for those on the market.

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3530.jpeg

I know another AH member who picked one of these up as well. Beautiful watch and one I have been considering as my next acquisition.

Very dressy while being thinner and lighter than my current PO. Yet sporty with 300 meters of water resistance and a beautiful stainless bracelet. From the board room to board shorts, this is a great "one watch" option with timeless good looks.

It’s not a problem, something…something…something, if you, something…something…something.

IMG_3533.jpeg

From the board room to board shorts, this is a great "one watch" option with timeless good looks.

It is. It takes straps well, but it is 21mm so you’re somewhat limited. I like divers on brackets though.

Man those Bond watches look good

I am not really a HE valve SM guy. But this watch is about as perfect a, do all, luxury sports watch, I've owned. If I had to sell all my watches and keep one, sentimental value not withstanding, this would be the one. It's incredibly light, easy to read, durable, good lume, can dress up with bracelet (need big wrist to wear it though). It looks great for the field on an Erika's Original.

This is how I wear it weekly. (I usually wear a different watch each day)

4E016A68-C765-44F6-AB40-C3F71D4D0D34.JPG

05E63CE2-1C8C-40C8-808B-F9CCEA6D4FC5.JPG

I am not really a HE valve SM guy. But this watch is about as perfect a, do all, luxury sports watch, I've owned. If I had to sell all my watches and keep one, sentimental value not withstanding, this would be the one. It's incredibly light, easy to read, durable, good lume, can dress up with bracelet (need big wrist to wear it though). It looks great for the field on an Erika's Original.

This is how I wear it weekly. (I usually wear a different watch each day)

View attachment 607629
View attachment 607630
Simply awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyDunfor

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani