What I've always known- I'm a legend !

A legend in your own mind....LOL
CONGRATS

Incredible Sable!! Inches??
BTW - you out-kicked your coverage!!! Congrats!!
43.5" . What I was really impressed with with his 6" of "post growth" at the bases. When you look at it from the front that 6"s almost doesn't seem to match the rest of the horn as it bulges out with great mass (Ok I have left plenty of humor in that last sentence to solicit a few cat calls :LOL:).

A legend in your own mind....LOL
CONGRATS

Manny, the clock is ticking. I retire and move in Oct. My wife is already going back in late July.

Congrats on the retirement. I am leaving to go to Nimibia June 13. Top of my list is Leopard
Where did you move?

Oh how I do like this one !!

It's been said I've never met a mirror or mic I didn't like :ROFLMAO:
@buck wild
I've met a lot of mirrors I don't like. I know I'm stunningly handsome but that bloke in the mirror is an ugly old bastard so I know it isn't me. Mirrors lie.
Bob

43.5" . What I was really impressed with with his 6" of "post growth" at the bases. When you look at it from the front that 6"s almost doesn't seem to match the rest of the horn as it bulges out with great mass (Ok I have left plenty of humor in that last sentence to solicit a few cat calls :LOL:).
@buck wild
Is that 6 inch bulge with great mass wishfull thinking or bragging.
Bob
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!