What do you expect in a african bush camp

Great looking camp, You are on my list for a Buff in a year or 2.

Sounds like a wonderful camp! Good luck with your safaris.

I know it was mentioned, but this is one I feel strongly about. There is nothing to compare to a real tented bush camp, its far and above any kind of permanent camp. I love both but a tented bush camp is the best. Here is what makes it for me. As noted outside the tents should be first thing in the morning, and upon return from the late hunt, a small tub of hot wash water that was warmed over a wood fire. Somehow the water takes on the smell of the wood and makes for what for me at least is a very memorable part of the bush camp. May sound silly but when I think about it, I can almost mentally transport myself back to the Okavango delta bush camp in 1990 and even further back to my first safari in Tanzania in 1985, just by imagining the smell of the smoky water. Its unforgettable.

Fantastic looking tent camp.

Fantastic looking tent camp.
Hello all,

Will we took alot of suggestion from everyone, thank you! We have a fifteen yr lease, which allows us alot of time for improvement. One improvement is total solar, with generator back up. The other is grass. Another that we have been keeping secret is a series of deep round holes in a rock structures each is big enough for a man (or woman) to sit in and take a bath. We hope to damn the narrow gorge right next to these pools should be spectacular when completed. Oh then about the game our first hunter arrives today! We have located a 40" plus very old Dagga boy less than a half a K away from camp and we know his habits. Also we have several decent bull eles near by and one very good bull that we have not seen but the people in the area have.

Now to the falls to pick up Hans from Sweeden the camps first hunter!

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross