What do you expect in a african bush camp

And no one is even mentioning tasty food :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a grand tent camp! How about some pictures?

We should be able to get pictures out in the next week. We are waiting for our forth tent to arrive. My wife is working on the camp now. I am sitting in a Hooters in Denver I fly back tomorrow.

The camp was meant to be a fly camp, then we got carried away. Its not a south african safari lodge , but it will be a hell of a lot better than the 3 tents on dirt, a tented dinning area, and cook tent. Hell a camp like that only costs about $10,000.00.
Oh, one thing we do not have "no diamond dealers"!

Sounds like a grand tent camp! How about some pictures?
Maybe I should have asked this question differently?

Define the following:

Fly camp
Semi permanent camp
Permanent camp
Game Ranch lodge
Luxury camp

We consider ours Semi Permanent with lease.

The name?

MOPANE FLY CAMP

Not sure about “Fly”! Bugs are a negative term to me:eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:!

I think of tse tse when I hear fiy. Really Lon you are in hooters in Denver and the missus is working? U R my hero jacques
I hate tetse, Being the good husband that I am. I bought her a hooters mouse pad (your wrist rests very nicely) )) and a cute little hooters camo hat. I'm sure she will say what a man I'm so lucky! Or not

Not sure about “Fly”! Bugs are a negative term to me:eek:!
I believe in Honesty In Advertising. A long time ago I went from if a bug got in my drink I threw it out, stage 2 picking the bug out stage 3 drinking the bug with my drink stage 4 what bug stage5 this drink doesnt taste right no bugs. I dont know what happens at stage 6 but it is probably going to be bugs again!

Hmmm...Denver? I’m about 45 minutes north of you.

Boulder?

I’m clear until 2:30. Want to meet in Boulder and I’ll buy you a lunch (hope they have a McDonalds!).
Or if you drive here, we have a pretty good little barbecue place?

I’m clear until 2:30. Want to meet in Boulder and I’ll buy you a lunch (hope they have a McDonalds!).
Can you call me @ 970 314 5813
That works for me. Ill buy.
Maybe around 1100hrs.?

Can't mix a drink without ice.....

Hi phil see you tomorrow, lets hunt!

In a tent camp all i'd expect is to hear lions at night...oh whiskey at the camp fire while listening to Lions telling the world who's territory I'm sleeping in. That all I'd require. I'll bring my own spare camera batteries and baby wipes...

In a tent camp all i'd expect is to hear lions at night...oh whiskey at the camp fire while listening to Lions telling the world who's territory I'm sleeping in. That all I'd require. I'll bring my own spare camera batteries and baby wipes...
Then you understand africa, the most addictive drug known to man!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you