Warthog Bow Kill

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
449
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
This was my first warthog!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bowhuntr64,

Nice shot... Maybe a bit high... But what about the warthog lying in the background? Looks as though it was catching the arrow as well?
 
Hey Bowhuntr64,

Nice shot... Maybe a bit high... But what about the warthog lying in the background? Looks as though it was catching the arrow as well?

Perhaps it was high, but it was deadly :) We thought the arrow clipped the one behind it, but upon further inspection, the arrow zipped thru the first one and skipped in the dirt in the background; you can see it if you look closely. You can also see it in the still photo that is frozen on the video clip heading. It must have been a rock or dirt that hit the warthog in the background.
 
Hey Bowhuntr64,

Nice shot... Maybe a bit high... But what about the warthog lying in the background? Looks as though it was catching the arrow as well?

A bit high?? That hog went 20 steps then fell over.... That's right where I would have put the arrow if you could have held him down and I could place it with my hand....

Awesome shot Bowhuntr64... Great video as well....Do you use a video sofware program? If so which one...?
 
A bit high?? That hog went 20 steps then fell over.... That's right where I would have put the arrow if you could have held him down and I could place it with my hand....

Awesome shot Bowhuntr64... Great video as well....Do you use a video sofware program? If so which one...?

Thanks bro. I use a Mac with IMovie. This was my first attempt working with it :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,953
Members
169,069
Latest member
LyndaPrimm
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top