Wanted Winchester Mod70 Short Action

Boela

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
310
Reaction score
947
Location
Richards Bay
Media
30
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
Zululand Hunters & Conservation Association, South African Hunters Association, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, England, Wales, Austria, Swaziland, US: Idaho, Alaska
Good day members,

I am in the market for a Win Mod70 short action, be that either CRF or Push feed, and am hoping that someone on the forum may have one that they are willing to part with. I am in the process of building a culling rifle in .243Win with the help of @HuxCustoms. (The rifle is being put together in Idaho).

Should you have an old / used / no longer wanted rifle or action in Winchester Mod70 that you are willing to part with, kindly let me know.

Regards,
Boela.
 
I’ve got a blued M70 Featherweight CRF short action in 22-250 laying around if that interest you. I tried to PM you but couldn’t for some reason, likely due to my post count I assume.
 
PM sent, kindly see if it is in your inbox.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,570,239
Members
168,863
Latest member
AngleaSchm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top