Wanted Stainless Classic 375 H&H

charlieb

AH veteran
Reaction score
I’m looking for a Winchester Classic stainless 375, if you have one or know anyone whom may be willing to part please let me know. Toby458 recently sold a fine example of what I’m looking for. Thanks

I’m looking for a Winchester Classic stainless 375, if you have one or know anyone whom may be willing to part please let me know. Toby458 recently sold a fine example of what I’m looking for. Thanks
Did you find one or you still looking?

Always looking for them
I have one I bought in 2000 for a hunt in Alaska. I ended up going with a WBY .338-378. It’s been in my safe since then taking up room. I maybe put 10 rounds through it when I sighted it in. It has the factory open sights plus I put a Leupold 1.75x6 with quick release bases so you could remove quickly for open sights

What are you asking for it? Send pictures and your name and todays date please a lot of scams lately

I know where a used one is in a gun shop in Dallas area. I think they are asking $2000. I can check if you are interested.

I am looking for a magnum action for a build and thought about buying it but too much for an action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please my cell is [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:
DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FORUM. USE THE PM SYSTEM.
THANKS.

What are you asking for it? Send pictures and your name and todays date please a lot of scams lately
I’d like $2500 for rifle, scope, and box and half of ammo. I have all the original paper work including manual and tag that was on the gun. No box. This has never been in the field. Only sighted in at the range. I’ll send pics today when I get home from work

I know where a used one is in a gun shop in Dallas area. I think they are asking $2000. I can check if you are interested.

I am looking for a magnum action for a build and thought about buying it but too much for an action.
Wanted to say thanks again Bryan!

I’d like $2500 for rifle, scope, and box and half of ammo. I have all the original paper work including manual and tag that was on the gun. No box. This has never been in the field. Only sighted in at the range. I’ll send pics today when I get home from work
Wanted to say thanks again Brian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.