Wanted Rem 7600 Long Action

The Whelens are bringing big money. I've seen some 30-06's in the 5-600 dollar range. I'll send it off to JES for a rebore and have my local smith cut and crown.
Not interested in an auto. In my experience they easily jam in cold weather.
 
There are a couple on GB now in 35 Whelen. There's even a 7600 35 Whelen barrel for sale there. I assume you could buy the barrel and install it on a 30/06 or 270 rifle. Not sure though?
 
Well, I have one for you guys if any of you are interested!! I have an incredible unfired Remington 760 still in the box from 1966. It was the anniversary gun for Remington's 150th anniversary. It still has the paperwork in the box. It unbelievable to see this still unfired. 56yrs old!! Still has the brass Anniversary Pin taped on the end of the box! Amazing Piece of Remington History!!
Resized_20221204_173431.jpeg
20221205_220004.jpg
20221205_215756.jpg
20221205_215951.jpg
20221205_215932.jpg
20221205_220029.jpg
20221205_220048.jpg
20221205_220243.jpg
20221205_220235.jpg
20221205_220228.jpg


I will ship it to your FFL for $1850.00 Shipping Included.
20221204_173647.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gun is Flawless and I can send more pics if needed. It still has Remington crease smudge on the side of it, which is what you see in the last pic. Gun is 100% perfect and original.
 
If you had a beautiful virgin girlfriend or wife would you not sleep with her!!

They are all made to be used!!


Just joking with you!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,292
Members
169,334
Latest member
ElizabetSc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top