Wanted Mauser M03 Barrels

Hi
I have a Mauser M03 barrel in 300 Weatherby Magnum. I have a bolt head (serial numbered) and a magazine, a Redding Full length resize die set and about 90 once fired Norma cases. The Barrel is threaded for M15 x 20 and I can put some 190gr sierra match king bullets and 180gr Nosler Partition bullets in also.
This barrel has had about 300 rounds through it, and I am willing to part with it for £1000.00 + postage and packing (not including taxes). If you arrange collection that would be simpler, I can give you the name of my local RFD.
Let me know if you wish to see some photos.
regards
Andrew
Thank you for the offer, but I presently have a .300 Winchester Magnum barrel coming from the UK, and I don't really need a .300WM and a .300 Weatherby. So, at this stage, I am now just looking for a .375 H&H barrel, or something similar.
regards,
Bob
 
Thank you for the offer, but I presently have a .300 Winchester Magnum barrel coming from the UK, and I don't really need a .300WM and a .300 Weatherby. So, at this stage, I am now just looking for a .375 H&H barrel, or something similar.
regards,
Bob

I know a shop in Belgium that has a .375 H&H barrel in stock still. If I had not already ordered one from Mauser direct I would have taken that one.
 
Mauser still have some in stock in Germany. They will also make new ones but it will take five months and cost a kingdom...
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.09.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.09.38 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.09.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.09.39 AM.png
    884.3 KB · Views: 172

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.07 AM.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.08 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 8.10.10 AM.png
    1,019.8 KB · Views: 187
I have a Mauser M03 Extreme in .458 Lott but would like to obtain another one or two barrels, preferably in .375H&H and .300 WinMag. These 3 calibres would make up a handy travelling hunter, rifle kit. The problem is that Mauser have discontinued the M03 and barrels are now scarce. If anyone has a .375H&H or .300 WinMag barrel (or any other similar calibre) that they wish to part with, please talk to me. I am located down-under but I am willing to engage an export agent to ship them from where ever they are to my home in Oz.
Any luck? I also have a 458 Lott, 300 win mag, and a 308. Looking for a 375 H&H. Would be willing to trade 300 win mag for 375 barrel as another option.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top