Wanted M1917 Action

Ramius

New member
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Straightforward, I am looking for a M1917/P17 enfield action that has not been modified, I want one for a project gun I have in mind. PM with best offer and I will respond.
 
You probably saw this, but just in case:


Another member @USMA84DAB is looking to offload one.
 
Thank you very much, I only saw that when you hit me up. Although not quite what I am looking for. I like shooting irons so I am looking for one that still have the ear and rear sight bridge.
 
I'll shoot you a PM in a few hours when I get home. I may have what you want? It's stripped with 99% of the parts separately. John
 
Thank you for your response. I look forward to seeing what you have.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top