WANTED: Looking For Low Fenced Hunting In Namibia

MarkCZ

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Finland, Estonia, C.Z. Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Scotland , England, Namibia
Hello chaps,
As the title reads. We are looking for a low fenced outfitter that can cater for 8 guys 2 of whom will be bow hunters.
It would need to offer both trophy and management animals. We are going in June next year.
Thanks in advanced, Markcz

Hello chaps,
As the title reads. We are looking for a low fenced outfitter that can cater for 8 guys 2 of whom will be bow hunters.
It would need to offer both trophy and management animals. We are going in June next year.
I hunted with Pieter Delport of Eintracht Jagd Safaris in 2021 and took the Leopard you see in my avatar. Also shot a hell of a stein buck at 5.25 inches. Bait was 36 inch Oryx if that tells you anything. Very nice lodge that can easily accommodate the number of people you want to hunt.

@Velo Dog is the AH rep for Khomas. You might drop him a PM, or he may be along here shortly

Hello chaps,
Hello MarkCZ,

I am the rep. here stateside for Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris.
We hold a large parcel of hunting land that is not game fenced / not high fenced.
It is however also used for cattle.
And so, there is a belt buckle high fence every so many miles on the property, the same as you would see in places like Wyoming, Montana and so forth.

The abundant wildlife on this property is not held in place by fences.
It is abundant up there in the hills, due to habitat (year around water, wild grasses and plenty of cover).
Due to these factors, the Khomas Hochland Highlands is not technically a desert.
It is a mountain bushveld.
Anyway, no doubt we can host you and your friends, including the 2 archers, in June of 2024.
Have a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.
Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Pieter Delport Eintracht Jagd safaris! The best bowhunt I have had in africa. Now i just need to get back over there. Pieter one of the best you could hunt with in africa. He can track with the best of them and would be tough to find anyone better to hunt with.

Hallo we are in Namibia and can accomodate 8 hunters next year and also do Management hunts.
Please email us more information to info@leopardlegend.com

I also hunted with Pieter Delport of Eintracht Jagd Safaris in Namibia . Everything I hunted was low fenced, and a fantastic experience.

Couldn't have asked for anything better on my hunt and Pieter will do all he can to get the absolute best animals .

I loved my experience there and will be going back soon .

I’m # 4 here that’s hunter at Eintracht Jagd. Pieter is the real deal.

Is a Low Fence Hunt simply a Free Range Hunt?

Can highly recommend OKONDURA-Farm = they strictly follow the guidelines of the Erongo Directory, and are members of the Okawie Conservancy, a herding community made up of approximately 200,000 ha of total area. It is hunted in addition to the natural food only on mature and "suitable" game.

There are no game fences on Okondura.

The existing fences are mainly for cattle and can be easily be crossed by all kinds of game.
They own 20.000 hectares and have hunting rights on total 60.000 hectares…

Is a Low Fence Hunt simply a Free Range Hunt?
Low fence equals cattle fence. Plains game are not generally affected by "low fences", so yes more free range

Then why isn't it called a Free Range Hunt?

Because people are weird about fences. And outfitters want to be be as clear as possible when they advertise.

Low fence is a more accurate description. It’s definitely free range kudu hunting. It’s not necessarily free range all other species. Wildebeest for example are easily held in with a well maintained low fence. One of the outfitters recommended here advertises as free range but also has black wildebeest and blesbok, which are not native to Namibia and also easily held in with low fence. Low fence is private land and better pricing than true free range concession areas so you can take advantage of some free range aspects but still get a competitive price.

Outfitter specialized in bowhunting especiallyin Okahandja.15 hides for bow hunting. Contact Agagia Hunting nice and friendly people.Have some low fence hunting possibilities.Hides are located very close to waterholes.You can get any plains game animals.They also can get you to Swakopmund for shore angling of bronzy sharks.Real challenge.Hunted many times with this outfitter.Bird hunting of sandgrouse,guinea fowl,doves also possible.You won't be disapointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg