Wanted Kimber Talkeetna

Razzouli

Reaction score
I would like to buy a Kimber Talkeetna. Anybody interested in selling? Thanks!

Great rifles! I have used mine for Kodiak bears in Alaska and Cape buffalo in South Africa.

I've had mine for many years, I love it. Just last year I had 4" taken off of the barrel then the barrel tapered, now, with a Leupold 2.5-8 VX3 scope, it weighs just 7lbs 12oz. Good luck finding one!!

I've had mine for many years, I love it. Just last year I had 4" taken off of the barrel then the barrel tapered, now, with a Leupold 2.5-8 VX3 scope, it weighs just 7lbs 12oz. Good luck finding one!!

Can you post a picture of yours? I have that same exact setup and would love to see it with the shorter barrel!!

Can you post a picture of yours? I have that same exact setup and would love to see it with the shorter barrel!!

Image1654382344.160091.jpg
IMG_3771.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG

4” off the barrel, tapered the barrel, Lumley bolt handle. When I go to my range I put on a muzzle brake and limb saver butt pad, it’s a pleasure to shoot. When I hunt I remove those 2 items.

Good luck indeed
As an example
Standing at gunshop counter Saturday
Young man had a really nice S/S Winchester lever action
He said he couldn’t find a 30/30 anywhere and settled for 357
I was given a 30/30 with a 3-9 scope.
Hard to believe but the rifle gave me bruises Firing at bench
No recoil pad just the plate
Now I ordered a red recoil pad to be fitted
Eventually will get a brownish red recoil pad
Unbelievable
A man I know has been waiting for filters for his Kenworth truck
The truck is made in the USA - filters
China
Not just firearms!!!

4” off the barrel, tapered the barrel, Lumley bolt handle. When I go to my range I put on a muzzle brake and limb saver butt pad, it’s a pleasure to shoot. When I hunt I remove those 2 items.

Very cool, thanks for posting!

Very cool, thanks for posting!

I’m debating selling my Talkeetna. Includes Talley bases and 30mm rings and 150 PCs Norma brass with 93 of them loaded with a moderate dose of R15 and 300gr Accubonds.

Be very cautious with WTB posts for expensive items. I've seen several reports on various forums about people posting such ads and getting scammed. Just saw one where a guy got scammed trying to buy a Swarovski scope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonardMrh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!