Wanted Functional Project Rifle

Wbaxl

New member
Joined
Dec 31, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
I think this will be the best place to reach out based off my reading on here. I am looking for a project rifle to practice refinishing the stock and potentially re-blueing. I have recently found out from refinishing one of my pre-64 stocks that I enjoy the process and would like to keep doing it. If anybody has a rifle sitting in their safe that functions just fine but needs some love on the outside please let me know. Don’t really have much preference in caliber, just as long as it’s not something super obscure. Thanks.
 
I have a Husqvarna in 8x57 that fits that bill. Even has a scope on it. $650 shipped. If you're interested PM me a cell number and I will send you pictures. It's even pretty accurate with very old Norma factory ammo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top