Wanted BRNO ZKK 602 Pop Up Peep Sight

Ark. Trapper

AH member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pop up peep for a BRNO 602 they would sell? I acquired a barreled action that has no remnants of the peep sight left.

Thank you.
Ark. Trapper

Not all 602s came with the pop-up sight. The ones that did had a recess milled in the rear action bridge. Before trying to buy a sight, you need to check whether your rifle was milled for one. Also there was more than one type. Some had two springs and others only one.

I appreciate your thoughts, but I know the difference between an action made with a peep and one not made for one. Just because I'm new to this forum doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

American Hunting Rifles used to have a supply of the pop-up sights. If they no longer have then, they might know who does.

American Hunting Rifles used to have a supply of the pop-up sights. If they no longer have then, they might know who does.

Called him a few weeks back and he didn't have any or know where to find any.

G'day @Ark. Trapper. No disrespect intended. Because the 602 that featured the pop-up sight is now quite old, many people have heard of them but never seen them in the flesh. Many I've spoken to have been unaware of how they were set up and others have confused them with the NECG peep which attaches on the rails. Good luck with your search.

Bringing this thread back to life. I stumbled across a 602 that is missing the peep sight. If anyone knows where to find some, that would be helpful

Bringing this thread back to life. I stumbled across a 602 that is missing the peep sight. If anyone knows where to find some, that would be helpful
To add to this, are all the peeps one size fits all? I have a 30-06 with one, could it be moved into a 602?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross