WANTED: Botswana Any Culling Opportunities

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Hi Everyone any culling opertunites in Bots for July or August as will be down for a couple of months

Sika98k

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
I too would be interested. I have done 5 trips to Namibia with a varying group of individuals. We have taken a few trophies on the trips but the main aim has been hunting management animals.
Any outfitters I have touched base with in Botswana have not offered any management hunts.
But if anyone here is prepared to offer them I am ready to listen.

accipiter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, USA
I spent some time at the Tholo booth at DSC this past January. They definitely offer cull hunts. Here is a link to their web site with cull prices:
https://tholosafarisbotswana.com/cull.html

The problem is there is almost zero chance they have availability during those months. I was interested in booking a hunt with them but they were basically booked solid for 2019 and 2020. It is worthwhile to send an email to them.

Latest profile posts

pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol
tarbe wrote on Royal27's profile.
Current ETA to Buc-ees is 11 am or we can meet you there about 2 hrs later in the way back.
On the ocean or in the bush .