Sure it’s a long shot. Looking for:

-375 barrel and mag
-30-06 barrel and mag
- scope mounts/rings for 1” scope
- standard bolt head

Rather buy here before ordering online.

Thanks,
Dale

If you don’t have luck, check with Cove Creek Outfitters. They will definitely be able to help with parts that you cannot source here.

@John the Electrician might have parts he was trying to trade.

And someone is about to tell you to get a magnum caliber barrel to be able to use the same bolt face on both the .375 and the ???. .300 win mag or 7mm RM…

If you don’t have luck, check with Cove Creek Outfitters. They will definitely be able to help with parts that you cannot source here.

And someone is about to tell you to get a magnum caliber barrel to be able to use the same bolt face on both the .375 and the ???. .300 win mag or 7mm RM…

Dale,

I am looking for the exact same barrels and magazines.

I have a .300 Win Mag barrel and probably a magazine to sell, trade.

If you come across a duplicate of these, please let me know.

Good luck, John.

Sure it’s a long shot. Looking for:

-375 barrel and mag
-30-06 barrel and mag
- scope mounts/rings for 1” scope
- standard bolt head

Rather buy here before ordering online.

Thanks,
Dale
I have a 1” mount I don’t need. I’ll send you a PM.

I’m the one who @Tra3 said would be recommending a 300WM to pair with the 375H&H to stay with the MA bolt head. Just less parts to change but it’s whatever you want.

Much easier if you have multiple stocks to have each one dedicated to a caliber.

I’m looking for a 300 win mag barrel for my R8. please Contact me if either of you are interested in selling. Thanks

30-06 barrel and scope mount found.

Any standard bolt heads?

I am looking for a 458 barrel myself.

I have purchased a standard bolt head. Only things left is the 375 barrel and a QD scope mount

I’m the one who @Tra3 said would be recommending a 300WM to pair with the 375H&H to stay with the MA bolt head. Just less parts to change but it’s whatever you want.

Much easier if you have multiple stocks to have each one dedicated to a caliber.

I mean it's only another half inch of powder over a 30-06

That's the combo I went with. It's a very good recommendation if you haven't considered it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.