Wanted 500/465 Brass

cwhuntsalot

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Messages
113
Reaction score
131
Location
Redwood Coast California
Website
ammoguide.com
Media
10
Member of
NRA Patron Life, NAHC Life, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Norway, Korea, England, 4 Canada Provinces, 2 Mexico States, 12 US States
I'm looking for some 500/465 brass for my cartridge display boards. I only need 20-25 to last me a year or more. Many of my display boards do not have this cartridge on them. I have about 10pc, but they've been fired and will not hold the bullet in place. I have to super glue it in. The only source I have for these dies is out of stock.

LMK if you can help me out
Curtis
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,742
Members
169,142
Latest member
ErmaPetchy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top